These Caramel Brownies are homemade fudgy brownies with a layer of caramel and pecans. The ultimate treat and so easy to make!
Caramel Pecan Brownies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
For the Brownie Batter
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cups vegetable oil
For the Caramel layer
- 11 ounce bag of KRAFT Caramel bits (or caramel squares, unwrapped)
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 2/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13 pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, eggs, and oil until combined and smooth
- Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small saucepan, over low heat, combine the caramel bits and half-n-half until fully melted and incorporated, about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the melted caramel over the semi-cooked brownies, followed by sprinkling the pecan on top.
- Place back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!