This cheesecake has a rich butterscotch base, smooth, creamy cheesecake filling and topped with some butterscotch crunch.
Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Bake Time: 25 MINUTES
Total Time: 40 MINUTE
- 1 300g package butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 250g package cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Add butterscotch chips and butter to a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Melt. Stir in graham cracker crumbs and pecans. Press 1/2 of mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and egg. Pour over crumbs. Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool to room temperature then chill in the refrigerator before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!