This is our new favorite way to eat buffalo.
Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing, divided
- 1/4 c. + 2 tbsp. buffalo sauce (such as Frank’s), divided
- 2 tbsp. Sliced green onions
- 1/2 c. shredded gouda
- 1/2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 medium flour corn tortillas
- vegetable oil
- Make the filling. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, 1/4 cup ranch, 1/4 cup buffalo sauce and a tablespoon of green onions. Stir until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and pour enough oil to coat the bottom. While the oil is heating, build the quesadillas. Spread the buffalo chicken mixture onto a tortilla. Top with both cheeses and cover with a second tortillas. Repeat to make another quesadilla.
- Working one at a time, transfer a quesadilla to the skillet. Cook until golden-brown, about 3 minutes. When ready to flip, cover the pan with a large plate. Invert pan to transfer the quesadilla onto the plate, then slide the quesadilla back onto the pan (golden side up). Cook until golden-brown. Repeat process with other quesadilla.
- Drizzle with more ranch dressing and buffalo sauce. Garnish with more scallions.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!