We love crunchwrap supremes and we love buffalo chicken wings so naturally we combined them! This is our favorite take on buffalo chicken and have a strong feeling you are going to love it too.
Buffalo Chicken Crunchwrap
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINS
- 2 c. Cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 c. hot sauce, such as Frank’s
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 c. shredded white Cheddar
- 1/2 c. Shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 c. crumbled bue cheese
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Ranch dressing for dipping, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded chicken, hot sauce, and melted butter. Add chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Onto each flour tortilla, add about a quarter each of the chicken mixture, celery, cheddar, romaine and blue cheese.
- Tightly fold the edges of the large tortilla towards the center, creating pleats. After wrapping, quickly invert crunchwraps so the pleats are on the bottom and they stay together.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Working one at a time, add crunchwrap, pleated side down. Cook until bottom is golden, about 3 minutes, then flip and cook on other side until golden, about 3 minutes more. Repeat with remaining crunchwraps.
- Cut crunchwraps in half and serve warm with ranch for dipping.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!