So easy to make that you’ll feel like you are cheating! Enjoy the rich chocolate brownie bottom layer topped with a creamy and sweet cheesecake filling. Use a brownie mix to save on time!
Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 45 MINUTES
Total Time: 55 MINUTES
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 250g packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix brownies from package according to package directions. Spread mixture on the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Add cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla to a large bowl. Beat together until smooth. Spread on top of brownie mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 325F and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from pan. Serve with chocolate sauce, if desired.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!