Brown Sugar, Garlic and Herb Chicken Thighs
YIELDS: 6 SERVINGS
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, loosely packed
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, stripped and chopped
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 1/2 lb. carrots, tops trimmed and halved
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine ¼ c. olive oil, vinegar, 1 tsp. salt, ½ tsp. pepper, garlic, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, and thyme. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
- Add vegetables to baking sheet and drizzle with remaining oil, then season with more salt and pepper.
- Nestle in chicken thighs. Bake until everything is golden and cooked through, 50 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil in the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!