A simple, sweet barbecue sauce will please even finicky eaters. Make a big batch of this scrumptious stir-together barbecue sauce, refrigerate up to two weeks, and have an easy chicken dinner.
Brown-Sugar Barbecue Chicken Drumettes
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 45 MINS
- 2 c. ketchup
- 1 c. packed light-brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- Coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 6 lb. chicken drumettes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Set aside 1 cup sauce for tossing raw chicken; use rest for baked chicken.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F, with racks in upper and lower thirds; line two rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Divide drumettes between baking sheets, and toss with reserved 1 cup sauce.
- Bake chicken until opaque throughout, 30 to 35 minutes, rotating sheets and tossing chicken halfway through. Toss baked drumettes with 1/2 cup sauce, and serve with remaining sauce on the side.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!