Looking for a low-carb dinner that’s actually satisfying? These cheese and broccoli stuffed chicken breasts are just the thing. Creamy, melty cheese, tender broccoli florets, and super juicy chicken make for a meal that’s both flavorful and filling. Consider it a major weeknight win.
Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken
Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 0 hours 15 mins
Total Time: 0 hours 15 mins
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-oz.) Tyson Fresh All Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 c. small broccoli florets
- 1/2 tsp. dried or fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°. Grease a 9″-x-13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut a pocket in each chicken breast, making sure not to cut all the way through.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar, shallots, broccoli, thyme, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper and stir until all ingredients are evenly incorporated. Stuff chicken with cheese and broccoli mixture and season with salt and pepper. Place in prepared dish, drizzle with olive oil, and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake until the chicken reaches an internal temp of 165º, about 30 minutes. Carefully uncover chicken and cook for 10 more minutes or until the top is golden, then serve immediately.