Buffalo wings are perfect for dunking in blue cheese dressing and it’s a combo as old as time. These chicken meatballs take that combo to the next level. Saucy buffalo chicken meatballs are stuffed with blue cheese for a perfect little bite!
Blue Cheese Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 0 MINS
FOR THE MEATBALLS:
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce, such as Frank’s
- 1 tbsp. ranch seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 c. blue cheese, crumbled
FOR THE BUFFALO SAUCE:
- 1/4 c. hot sauce, such as Frank’s
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Ranch, for serving
- Freshly chopped chives, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425° and grease a medium baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, Parmesan, green onions, garlic, hot sauce, and ranch seasoning. Season with salt and pepper. Add egg and mix until combined.
- Wet hands, then scoop about 1 tablespoon of mixture and place a cheese crumble in center and roll into a ball. Place on prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining mixture. Bake until chicken is cooked through, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a small saucepan over medium heat, add hot sauce, butter, and honey. Cook until butter is melted and let simmer 2 minutes.
- Heat oven to broil. Place meatballs in a large bowl and toss with sauce. Place meatballs back onto baking sheet and broil until sauce caramelizes, 3 minutes.
- Drizzle with ranch and garnish with chives before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!