A delicious, tart and sweet pie this Blackberry Rhubarb Crumble Pie is the perfect mixture of flavors that just burst and excite your tastebuds.
Blackberry Rhubarb Crumble Pie
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 pre-made pie crust , or homemade
- 6-7 stalks of rhubarb (about 3 cups) , diced
- 1 (6 oz) container of blackberries, sliced in half
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbs cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold butter , cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts , chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl mix together your rhubarb, blackberries, sugar and cornstarch and pour into pie shell.
- In another bowl with a pastry cutter or 2 forks blend together your butter, sugar, flour and walnuts until pea size crumbles form.
- Sprinkle crumble over the top of your pie.
- Bake in oven for about 1 hour or until crumble starts to brown.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!