Addiction to this sauce is inevitable.
Sticky Grilled Chicken
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 2 HOURS 35 MINS
- 1/2 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 lb. chicken drumsticks
- Vegetable oil, for grill
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, and green onions. Set aside 1/4 cup marinade.
- Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in remaining marinade. Let marinate in the fridge at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken, basting with reserved marinade and turning every 3 to 4 minutes, until charred and cooked through, 24 to 30 minutes total.
- Garnish with sesame seeds before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!