This Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe makes a perfect, smooth & creamy cheesecake that sets up in the refrigerator! Made with whipped cream and sour cream, it has the perfect cheesecake texture and flavor.
Best No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 7 hours 15 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups (302g) graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsp (65g) sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 10 tbsp (140g) unsalted butter, melted
- 24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (58g) sour cream
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/2 cup (58g) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine the crust ingredients and mix well to combine completely.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set in the fridge to chill.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until well combined and smooth.
- Add the sour cream and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and mix until well combined and smooth. Set mixture aside.
- In another large mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in two parts until well combined.
- Add the filling to the crust and spread into an even layer.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until firm, 5-6 hours or overnight.
- To finish off the cheesecake, remove it from the springform pan and set on a plate or serving platter.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract for the whipped cream topping to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe swirls of whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake. Top the cheesecake off with your desired toppings, such as fresh fruit.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve. Cheesecake is best for 4-5 days.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!