This addictive yet simple dish is your new weeknight go-to.
Best Lemon Garlic Chicken
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 25 MINS
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- 1 lemon, sliced
- In a shallow baking dish, add flour and season with salt and pepper. Add oregano and whisk to combine. Add chicken and toss until fully coated, then set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, 6 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a plate.
- To skillet, add chicken broth, butter, garlic, lemon juice and wine and season with salt. Bring to a simmer then add lemon slices and return chicken to skillet, tossing to coat in sauce. Serve with pasta or bread.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!