Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring. Too often they’re dried out or rubbery. But when soaked in a super-quick marinade — with balsamic, brown sugar, and dried thyme — you’re guaranteed deliciousness.
Grilled Chicken Breast
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 45 MINS
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 4 chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, and dried herbs, and season generously with salt and pepper. Reserve ¼ cup.
- Add chicken to the bowl and toss to combine. Let marinate at least 20 minutes and up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Add chicken and grill, basting with reserved marinade, until cooked through, 6 minutes per side.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!