8. ROLL UP
1. Start lying on your back, legs straight, lower back flat on the floor. Bring your arms straight overhead.
2. Flex your feet and tighten your legs. Inhale and lift your arms straight up. As you exhale, use your abs to curl your head, neck, and shoulders up off the floor. Lift all the way up and over your thighs, reaching arms out in front of you.
3. Slowly roll back down to the floor one vertebrae at a time until you return to start. Repeat for 60 seconds.
9. RUSSIAN TWIST
1. Start sitting on the floor, knees slightly bent, heels on the floor. Lean back slightly to engage your abs.
2. Rotate to the left, touching your fingertips to the floor. Rotate to the right, again touching fingertips to the floor. Quickly alternate back and forth for 60 seconds.
Make it harder: Lift your feet off the floor. To make it even more difficult, hold a medicine ball as you rotate.