2. FLUTTER KICKS
1. Start lying down, hands by your sides, with your lower back pressed flat on the floor. Keeping your core tight, lift legs slightly off the floor.
2. Pointing your toes, bring one foot up, then the other, and repeat so they’re fluttering without feet ever touching the floor. Continue for 30 seconds.
Make it easier: Place hands slightly behind your butt, making sure to still keep your lower back flat on the floor. (There should never be any space between your back and the floor, as that can lead to injury.)
3. STANDING CROSS-BODY CRUNCH
1. Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart. Keeping your left hand on your hip, reach your right arm overhead to a slight diagonal from your head.
2. With abs tight, lift your left knee to right elbow as you perform a standing crunch, then return to the starting position. Repeat for 30 seconds, then switch sides and repeat.