This is the BEST Classic Pancake Recipe because it is buttery, fluffy and super easy to make. No buttermilk, no whipping egg whites, just a super quick and delicious pancake that’s loaded with flavor!
Best Classic Pancake Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 ¼ cup milk, warm
- 1 egg, lightly beaten – room temperature
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sift together dry ingredients. Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl and whisk just until combined. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir just until combined.
- Use 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop batter onto an oiled griddle over medium high heat. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on each side.
- Keep warm until ready to enjoy.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!