This Beer Bread is a crazy easy bread recipe that is made with crisp bacon, fresh jalapenos and tasty cheddar. It is perfect for sandwiches, chili, soup or just because you love bread. For an extra special treat toast a slice and lather on some real cream butter.
Beer Bread With Bacon Jalapeno And Cheddar
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 slices crispy cooked bacon coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons jalapeno pepper finely minced
- 2 1/4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 beer (12 ounce)
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- In large bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, cumin, sugar, bacon, jalapeno pepper and cheddar cheese. Pour beer over mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over mix. Spoon into loaf pan. Pour melted butter over bread.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Remove from the pan and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting into the loaf.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!