Layers of graham cracker crumbs, strawberry and banana filled smooth cheesecake, banana pudding, and whipped topping.
Banana Split Layered Cheesecake Dessert
Prep Time: 5 hours
Total Time: 5 hours
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cheesecake layer:
- 2 8 oz packs of cream cheese
- 4 oz COOL Whip
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 3 bananas to layer
- 3.4 oz pack of banana cream instant pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 10 oz COOL Whip
- 16 oz strawberries
- Hot fudge topping
- Banana Pudding:
- Prepare instant banana pudding according to the package instructions. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set it completely.
- Lightly grease a 13×9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Mix very well using a large fork.
- Spread crumb mixture in the bottom on the baking dish. Spread it around evenly and press down firmly.
- Beat cream cheese until soft and fluffed.
- Add sugar and beat for a couple of minutes.
- Fold in COOL whip until completely incorporated.
- Dice bananas and strawberries. Dab strawberries with a paper towel to soak up some moisture.
- Fold in diced bananas and strawberries.
- Gently spread cheesecake filling all over the crust.
- Slice three bananas thinly and layer banana slices over the cheesecake layer.
- Spread prepared and chilled banana pudding over the bananas.
- Spoon COOL whip topping all over the the banana pudding and gently spread it evenly.
- Dice strawberries and add them evenly to the top.
- Refrigerate the dessert for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle hot fudge topping as serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!