Banana Split Dump Cake – with all the flavors of a Banana Split – is the perfect no-melt alternative to the real thing!
Banana Split Dump Cake
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 21 oz. can strawberry pie filling
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple (don’t drain)
- 1 white cake mix dry
- 1 stick margarine cut in pieces
- 1 c. coconut
- 1/2 c. crushed nuts
- For topping: sliced bananas whipped cream, chocolate syrup
- Spread the strawberry pie filling in a greased 9×13 inch cake pan*.
- Spoon on the pineapple, then the dry cake mix, then the margarine.
- Top with coconut and crushed nuts.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60-75 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
- Before serving, top individual pieces with sliced bananas, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.
- *I made mine in a round Corningware dish, but traditional dump cake is made in a 9×13 inch pan.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!