Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars is a simple, no bake cheesecake recipe with incredible banana flavor! Easy banana cheesecake recipe that everyone loves!
Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Chill Time: 8 hours
- 3 cups Nilla Wafer cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 24 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 2 3.4 oz pkg banana cream pudding mix
- Combine the melted butter and cookie crumbs to create the crust mixture.
- Press the crust into the bottom of a parchment lined 9 inch springform pan or onto the bottom of a parchment lined half cookie sheet. Place in the freezer while making the cheesecake filling.
- Whip together the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add the pudding mix (just the powder!) until completely incorporated and smooth. Scrape sides and cream agian.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- Pour and spread into the crust and refrigerate.
- Allow the cheesecake to chill in the fridge overnight before cutting.