Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars is a simple, no bake cheesecake recipe with incredible banana flavor! Easy banana cheesecake recipe that everyone loves!
Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Chill Time: 8 hours
- 3 cups Nilla Wafer cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 24 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 2 3.4 oz pkg banana cream pudding mix
- Combine the melted butter and cookie crumbs to create the crust mixture.
- Press the crust into the bottom of a parchment lined 9 inch springform pan or onto the bottom of a parchment lined half cookie sheet. Place in the freezer while making the cheesecake filling.
- Whip together the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add the pudding mix (just the powder!) until completely incorporated and smooth. Scrape sides and cream agian.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- Pour and spread into the crust and refrigerate.
- Allow the cheesecake to chill in the fridge overnight before cutting.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!