Who can resist banana bread? How about changing it up and making this Easy Banana Bread Truffle Recipe. Banana bread, cream cheese frosting and chocolate collide making one heavenly tasty treat.
Banana Bread Truffle Recipe
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 41 minutes
- 1 loaf banana bread
- 1 16 oz container cream cheese frosting
- 1 16 oz pkg White Chocolate Candiquik
- Chopped walnuts optional
- Cinnamon optional
- Cook and cool your banana bread, if making homemade.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat mat, set aside.
- In large bowl add banana bread and crumble into crumbs.
- Add in your container of cream cheese frosting and mix until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop grab your batter and roll into balls and place on prepared pans and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Melt your candiquik according to package directions.
- Using spoon dip your banana bread balls into melted chocolate and spoon around to coat and place back on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and a little bit of cinnamon and let set.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!