Warm, gooey and full of banana bread flavor this Banana Bread Pudding is a fun and easy breakfast or dessert treat that is hard to resist!
Banana Bread Pudding
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 16 oz loaf French bread cut int 1-2″ cubes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 1/4 cup chopped walnuts divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbs butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Splash of milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place your cubed bread in a large bowl and set aside.
- In another large bowl whisk together eggs, cream, milk, sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt until combined.
- Stir in your bananas and 1 cup chopped walnuts.
- Pour over your diced bread cubes and stir to coat and let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile spray a 9″x13″ baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Once bread is soaked spread into baking dish, sprinkle with remaining walnuts and bake in over for about 1 hour or until center is no longer jiggly and bread is slightly toasted on top.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- To make your sauce, in microwave safe bowl add your brown sugar, butter, vanilla and milk and microwave until it starts to bubble (or heat on stove until bubbly). Stiring every 30 seconds.
- Pour over bread pudding, slice and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!