Need an easy dinner tonight? This super-simple recipes glazes chicken breasts in a delicious sauce of soy sauce, honey, and lime juice.
Baked Honey-Garlic Chicken
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 35 MINS
- 60 ml low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. cornflour
- 450 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Spring onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Make glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice, Sriracha, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, and cornflour.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sear chicken and let cook until golden, 4 minutes, then flip and let cook 4 minutes more. Pour over glaze and transfer to oven.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 25 minutes. Heat grill.
- Spoon glaze over chicken and grill 2 minutes. Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!