Awesome Sauce Chicken – seriously delicious!!! Only 3 ingredients! Chicken marinated in honey mustard, teriyaki sauce, and hot sauce. It tastes AWESOME! Leftovers are great chopped up on top of a salad or in a sandwich wrap.
Awesome Sauce Chicken
Yield: 4 people
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1/3 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Whisk together honey mustard dressing, teriyaki sauce, and hot sauce.
- Place chicken in a gallon size ziplock bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and toss to coat. Refrigerate chicken 1 hour to overnight.
- Prepare grill. Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill. Cook until internal temperate reaches 165ºF, approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!