We love this salad served on top of greens as much as we love it between two slices of sourdough bread. If you can’t find a good ripe mango, pineapple would be delicious as well!
Avocado Chicken Salad
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 25 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINS
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, poached and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 small mango, cubed
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 c. fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. minced jalapenño
- 2 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk to combine dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients and prepared dressing. Gently toss until salad is coated in dressing, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!