Skip to content
- Dolezal, B.A. and J.A. Potteiger, Concurrent resistance and endurance training influence basal metabolic rate in nondieting individuals. J Appl Physiol, 1998. 85(2): p. 695-700.
- Bell, G.J., et al., Effect of concurrent strength and endurance training on skeletal muscle properties and hormone concentrations in humans. Eur J Appl Physiol, 2000. 81(5): p. 418-27.
- Kraemer, W.J., et al., Compatibility of high-intensity strength and endurance training on hormonal and skeletal muscle adaptations. J Appl Physiol, 1995. 78(3): p. 976-89.
- Hickson, R.C., Interference of strength development by simultaneously training for strength and endurance. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol, 1980. 45(2-3): p. 255-63.
- Hakkinen, K., et al., Neuromuscular adaptations during concurrent strength and endurance training versus strength training. Eur J Appl Physiol, 2003. 89(1): p. 42-52.
- Wilson, J.M., et al., Concurrent training: a meta-analysis examining interference of aerobic and resistance exercises. Journal of strength and conditioning research / National Strength & Conditioning Association, 2012. 26(8): p. 2293-307.
- Gergley, J.C., Comparison of two lower-body modes of endurance training on lower-body strength development while concurrently training. J Strength Cond Res, 2009. 23(3): p. 979-87.
- Koller, A., et al., Effects of prolonged strenuous endurance exercise on plasma myosin heavy chain fragments and other muscular proteins. Cycling vs running. J Sports Med Phys Fitness, 1998. 38(1): p. 10-7.
- Romijn, J.A., et al., Regulation of endogenous fat and carbohydrate metabolism in relation to exercise intensity and duration. Am J Physiol, 1993. 265(3 Pt 1): p. E380-91.
- Naimo, M.A., et al., High Intensity Interval Training Has Positive Effects on Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy, Power, and On-Ice Performance. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, Conference Proceedings, 2013.
- Sale, D.G., et al., Comparison of two regimens of concurrent strength and endurance training. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 1990. 22(3): p. 348-56.