Step away from the white cup.
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINS
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large carrot, cut into thin 2″-long pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- 2 (13.5-oz.) cans coconut milk (shaken well)
- 3 c. Swanson Chicken Broth
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 package ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat coconut oil. Add onion, bell pepper, and carrots and cook until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1 minute. Add curry powder and cayenne and season with salt. Stir until combined.
- Pour over coconut milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Add shredded chicken, cilantro, and ramen noodles and cook until noodles are al dente.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!