So now I am making fruit stuff.
Apple Pie Dump Cake
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 2 (21 oz) cans apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into 1/2 Tbsp slices
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Pour both cans of apple pie filling into the bottom of the dish
- Spread the dry cake mix on top of the apple pie filling
- Evenly place the butter on top pf the cake mix
- In a bowl combine the oats and the brown sugar and sprinkle that on top of the whole cake
- Bake for approx 50 minutes, golden and bubbly.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!