Apple Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes are a delicious and easy fall dessert recipe with fresh apples, cinnamon sugar, refrigerated crescent roll dough and maple glaze. Making these gooey apple cinnamon rolls takes less than 30 minutes!
Apple Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) tube of refrigerated crescent rolls or crescent dough sheet
- 1 medium apple- small diced
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter-melted (divided)
- 1/3 cup sugar (you can use half light brown sugar and half white granulated sugar)
- cinnamon-to taste ( I added about 3/4 teaspoon)
For the Glaze:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. milk-or more to reach desired consistency
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line cupcake pan with paper liners and set aside. You’ll have 8 rolls.
- On a sheet of parchment paper unroll crescent dough sheet. If using crescent rolls, seal the perforation to make large rectangle. Brush the dough with about 2 Tbsp. melted butter (reserve remaining butter for later use).
- Stir together cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over melted butter. Scatter diced apples on top.
- Beginning on the long side of the rectangle, roll the dough into a log.
- Slice the log in 8 (1 ½ inch)pieces. Arrange pieces in paper liners.
- Brush the top with melted butter and bake until golden brown (about 15min). If it starts browning too quickly, tent the top with aluminum foil.
- Stir together glaze ingredients and spoon over slightly cooled cupcakes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!