There’s nothing better than good antipasto. Our only qualm with the meat and cheese spread is that it’s never a truly satisfying dinner on its own (thought we desperately want it to be!). But by way of Antipasto Grilled Cheese and, now, this stuffed chicken, we’ve figured it out.
Antipasto Stuffed Chicken
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 55 MINS
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 lb. deli ham
- 1/4 lb. salami
- 4 slices provolone, halved
- 1 c. drained and sliced pepperoncini
- 1/3 c. chopped assorted olives
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken and season with oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with ham, salami, provolone, and pepperoncini, then sprinkle with olives and Parmesan.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!