3-Ingredient BBQ Popcorn Chicken
Under 30 minutes
For 5 servings
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce(290 g)
- 6 cups barbeque chips(205 g)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and spray a baking sheet with nonstick oil.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add the barbecue sauce to bowl with chicken and stir.
- In a large ziplock bag, crush the barbecue chips into desired crumbs (to replace bread crumbs).
- Coat each piece of chicken in chip crumbs until fully covered and place on prepared baking tray.
- Bake chicken until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing or any sauce!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!