- Start in high plank, each hand holding onto a dumbbell that is resting on the floor. Move feet wider than shoulders.
- Pull right elbow back, raising dumbbell toward chest, keeping right elbow close to torso, abs tight, and hips facing down.
- Lower weight for one rep; repeat on the opposite side.
Modified Single-Arm Glider Push-Up
- Start in a modified push-up position with your knees on the ground and a glider underneath your right hand.
- Engage your core as you lower down into a push-up with control. As you lower your body, simultaneously extend your right arm out in front of you. Lower down as far as you can go without losing your form. Be sure to keep your back flat.
- With control, push your body up as you simultaneously pull your right arm back in so that it’s directly underneath your shoulder.
- Complete two sets of 10 reps on each arm.